- CBD products are becoming very popular and many of the users believe them to be highly effective for them.
- CBD products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are considered to be supplements and not medicine.
- CBD products are not intended to treat or cure any disease and like any supplement program, should be started after consulting with your doctor.
- Most workplace drug tests are designed to test for THC and do not detect hemp or other legal natural hemp base constituents.
- If you work at a place that readily drug tests, you should check with your employer and/or doctor before ingesting any hemp product.